Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 05:48:40 -0600
From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles@...glemail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Are these wordlists good? The price is not bad.

Hi Rich

Thanks for answer, very appreciated.

Yeah, I was thinking about it, but in some posts he described that he was
the person building this list and it was mainly based on real cracked
passwords. I'm curious, if nobody that acquire it answer I will buy it and
post the results. :-)

Hopefully when the donate feature come back to work they will accept paypal
:)

Thanks.