Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 08:46:26 -0400
From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@...ls.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: John 1.7.9 Jumbo 7 binary for MacOS X

I think I found the error.  Please try the updated version at http://www.macunix.net/JTR/john-1.7.9-jumbo-7-macosx-Intel-2.zip.

I ran the latest test suite on it and all tests passed (All tests passed without error.  Performed 173 tests.  Time used was 205 seconds)

For some reason the 64-bit version was including libgomp.1.dylib in the link.  Not sure why, but was able to get around it by removing the OMPFLAGS from the ld line.

Thanks,
Erik