Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:19:42 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: YaC 2012 (October 1, Moscow)

Hi,

I will talk at Yandex's YaC 2012 conference (October 1st, Moscow,
Russia) on future password hashing setups for Internet companies with
millions of users and passwords.  In a sense, this will be a
continuation of my PHDays talk, with focus on specific challenges faced
at and solutions affordable to this sort of companies.  I'll mostly
assume that the audience is readily familiar with the material I
presented at PHDays:

http://www.openwall.com/presentations/PHDays2012-Password-Security/

Here's the abstract for my upcoming YaC talk (in Russian):

http://events.yandex.ru/talks/326/

Attendance at YaC is free of charge; registration is open until
September 28.

I was already asked on Twitter whether I'd post English language slides
online.  The answer is yes, I intend to - after my talk, indeed.

And this reminds me that I should abuse this opportunity to mention
that I've recently setup a personal Twitter account @solardiz:

http://twitter.com/solardiz

I use it to post tweets that I'd find inappropriate for @Openwall, which
you should be following too: