Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:02:00 +0200
From: Per Thorsheim <per@...rsheim.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
CC: Matt Weir <cweir@...edu>
Subject: Re: Passphrase Creation

Den 11.09.2012 20:21, skrev Matt Weir:
> BTW, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out this passphrase cracking
> challenge that Per Thorsheim posted several months ago that no one
> has solved yet. It's available here:
>
> http://securitynirvana.blogspot.com/2012/05/challenge-received.html

Kirsi Helkala, Nils Kalstad Svendsen, Per Thorsheim and Anders Wiehe:
"Cracking Associated Passwords", to be presented at Nordsec 2012:
http://www.bth.se/com/nordsec2012.nsf/pages/nordsec2012

Kirsi will also be presenting this paper at Passwords^12, where the
plaintexts will be revealed as well.

Best regards,
Per Thorsheim