Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:37:34 -0700
From: Alain Espinosa <alainesp@...il.com>
To: john-users <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Homomorphic Encryption

A new form of encryption allows you to compute with data you cannot read:
http://www.americanscientist.org/issues/pub/2012/5/alice-and-bob-in-cipherspace/1

Could be this the next "huge" thing in cryptography? I imagine John
using it for supporting a distribute attack where clients do not even
know the hash. Is a pity algorithms are in early days of development.
Maybe we could implement it in 2017 Google Summer of Code. :)

saludos,
alain