Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: NeonFlash <psykosonik_frequenz@...oo.com>
To: "john-users@...ts.openwall.com" <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: SHA1-Gen / Dynamic_25 Hashes

Hi Solar,

Sorry, I missed your reply to my question.

I will check the solution you have provided and try with that as well. However, in my latest post I have mentioned the following format:

$SHA1s$hash$user

john --format=sha1-gen -w:wordlist.txt smf.txt

And it still did not work. I will try it once again and let you know.

Thanks :)