Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 23:22:59 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Aleksey's status report #6

I am sorry for so late so late status report.

Since Saturday I was busy with urgent task in university. Then I got a
break for the contest. Currently I should finish my diploma work as
soon as possible. So I will not be able to do my project here till
Monday or even a bit more. I hope this will not affect my project on
the whole.

Leadership during the contest is a very interesting experience for me.
It showed me other side of the process. My general view was changed
significantly. Though it does not affect MJohn much. There are only
few things that I'd like to change a bit.

I'd like to add general todo list into MJohn. It should not be hard
with request-tracker.

Also I'd like to pull chat in. Though it is not important. Important
part here is to have secure channel for fast and fluid coordination
available for all team members.

Done

> - Investigate request-tracker

I investigated request-tracker. It seems to fit our needs well. I'd
like to look into other solution but I doubt that will give much. So
I postpone it till implementation of server side. Then we'll see.

To do

- Look into other possible collaboration server side tool

>>> - Research possible statistics and their importance
>>
>> - Keep discussions

> - Implement part of wrapper to send attack description

This point is the most valuable now.

Regards,
Aleksey Cherepanov