Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 00:29:04 +0400
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <aleksey.4erepanov@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Aleksey's status report #5

Done

> > > > - Synchronization mechanisms research

> > > - Collaboration tools research

I started it, looked through the list of possibilities, picked most
interesting and now try it.

I had problem that my local request-tracker does not log me in with
default password because I set other one (default for all my tests)
during package configuration and forgot that fact. So I spent a lot of
time googling and reading doc. Though now I know where documentation
is and some more intimate details too (it is waste if request-tracker
is not suitable for MJohn).

To do

> > > - Fix markup on the wiki page

> > > - Collaboration tools research
> > > - Draft implementation of server side
> >
> > - Research possible statistics and their importance
>
> - Keep discussions

- Investigate request-tracker

I should check whether request-tracker has ability to post things,
comment on them and vote.

- Implement part of wrapper to send attack description

I will try git approach as described on john-dev.

The last two points are top priority now.

Regards,
Aleksey Cherepanov