Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:52:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: donovan <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Extract the cracked pass from John.pot

Hi all,

Sorry in advance for my maybe newby question ; here the case ;

What is the correct syntax command for extract the cracked pass from John.pot ?

I have to mentioned i am on Mac OSX LION but seem terminal is
 the same than Linux.

I try some's commmands but unfortunetly don't work, here they are ;

cut -d: -f2 john.pot > PassFromJohn.txt

&

cut -d: -f2 john.pot | sort -u > PassFromJohn.txt

Any help are welcome in advance,

Regards,

Donovan