Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 15:02:15 +0200
From: Per Thorsheim <per@...rsheim.net>
To: "john-users-sc.1303070279.bmkgbegkealjbongkpio-per=thorsheim.net"
	 <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Passwords^12 : Call for Presentations

For the third time I am happy to announce a Call for Presentations for
Passwords^12.

Passwords^12 will be held at the University of Oslo (Norway) on December
3-4, 2012. The 2-day conference will be free and open for anyone to
attend. Please do note that our primary audience will be academics and
security professionals with deep technical knowledge. This is a
conference with international speakers and participants, presenting
fresh ideas and innovative research in an area that affects us all.

Full CFP can be found here:
http://securitynirvana.blogspot.com/2012/04/passwords12-call-for-presentations.html

For the JtR community I am specifically interested in presentations on
new jumbo features, advanced usage tutorials etc. Any mentions or
research on defeating xkcd936 passphrases is considered a plus. ;-)

Please contact me if you have any questions etc.

--
Best regards,
Per Thorsheim

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (199 bytes)