Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 20:08:18 +0100
From: newangels newangels <contact.newangels@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: more info about syntax

Hi,

I second what W/A say, it will be really nice from your part & verry
helpfull to help us to find the correct syntax of each "algo'", we
dont talk for sure abour "raw-md5, Raw_sha1, Des etc...." but all the
other one's who are not comment's.

Each time with some exotic Hash it's an real "quest" lol

Regards,

Donovan