Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 09:54:51 -0500
From: Philippe Ouellet <pplouellet@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Cloud instances and Cisco 7

Hi, I'm having some issues with Cisco type 7 MD5 hashes. When I put a known value against a wordlist containing the clear text of the known value, i get it saying it has been cracked. When I issue the ./john --show= command I get "?:PLAINTEXT" but when I try it via ssh, I still get rejected.

Also any suggestion for information on cloud setup to help me with some of Cisco 7 / Salted MD5 hashes.

Thanks