Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:34:07 +0200
From: estenole lists <estenole.lists@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: False positives on zip (aes256)

Hello,

ive tried it without suceess, it stops on the first key it finds. Ive been
makeing some tests
and seems like i should modify the function crk_process_gues called from
cracker.c. My C
knowledge is limited, but that function make some changes that affect the
rest of the bufferered
keys os any other value.

 if (crk_methods.cmp_exact(pw->source, index)) {
                                if (crk_process_guess(salt, pw, index))
                                   ->     return 1;
                                else
                                        break;
                        }

                } while ((pw = pw->next));

Ive tried some modifications, but after crk_process_gues the program exits.
I tried to modify some
calls before but i ended on a Segmen segfault errors.

Ill let you know if im able to get it working.

Thank you !