Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 20:15:27 -0400
From: Brad Tilley <brad@...ystems.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: OT: DEFCON Password Cracking Contest

I've not seen this mentioned on John users yet. In case others are not
aware I wanted to post it here. It looks as if the Korelogic sponsored
password cracking contest will be held again this year. The forum is up:

https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=12214

Although I will not be part of the John Users team, I plan to compete
again this year as a one man team ;) It was a lot of fun last year even
though I did not do so well. I have a brief pre-contest write-up here:

http://16s.us/16crack/defcon_2011/

Brad