Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 23:57:11 +0300
From: Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com

Hi Solar,

A search feature would be handy, with option for subject, author and
in-message options.
Another one would be to be able to click on a user's mail and show all
e-mails sent by
that user. This one could be related to the search feature, however,
that one might not be
that trivial and quick to implement(thinking of some cache method and
proper optimized
searching, which is more suitable for a db type backend rather then a
plain mbox file).

Regards,
Shinnok

--