Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 09:14:46 -0400
From: joseph varghese <josephvargheseindia@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Interface for John

I've done some simple gui development with pygtk, which were done simply for
fun and that too about an year and a half ago.
I also have experience in building gui with java swing. The project in java
was written in netbeans with database connectivity with oracle,
so i couldn't port it to linux. I've compiled them to a jar file with
netbeans. Other pygtk programs only consisted of one file and were simply
executed in python. I never thought of developing something for commercial
use, so the code is crappy.

But i'm aware of the basics of gui programming and have experience in
programming with c, c++,java,and python. It would be much better if more
information about the project is given, like which programming language to
use, and the expected functionality. It would be of great help, if given a
sample program to implement.

Joseph