Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:11:44 +0100
From: magnum <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: UTF-8 patch

On 2011-03-14 01:23, magnum wrote:
> I just uploaded a "UTF-8 awareness" patch to the wiki
> (http://openwall.info/wiki/john/patches).

Version 4 of the patch is now uploaded, it should now hopefully build on
systems other than x86-64. Make generic works for me, I can't test
anything else right now.

I have also confirmed that the NT_fmt problem is really a bug in
nt_crypt_all_x86_64(). Once that is fixed (or if you build on something
that is not x86-64), the 8-bit self tests in lines 54 and 242-245 in
NT_fmt.c should be un-commented.

magnum