Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:23:20 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: unique

Unique is nice, but you HAVE to bump up the params.h values a lot to make it
work, on anything other than a tiny file.

I also hacked on this and added some things (but never released this code).
I added a few extra command params.

  -v 'verbose'  Lists some stuff.  If not verbose, it at least outputs # of
lines read, and # output.
  -inp=file     Allows file to be read, vs only reading from stdin.
  --2nd_uniq_file=file  Keeps any lines found in this file, from ending up
in your output.
  --2nd_uniq_file_only=file  Similar to prior, but assumes our input file is
already unique, so does not unique against self, only against the 2nd file.

Guess I should get these changes to Solar at some time, lol.  They do aide
in wordlist maintainance.

Jim.