Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:43:18 +0100
From: "Magnum, P.I." <rawsmooth@...dband.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: MPI patch for 1.7.5

> The patch as I put it together was specifically designed to not
> conflict with the jumbo patch and be applied before it.  If you'll
> send me the specific changes you made I'll try to do the same for
> 1.7.5-jumbo1 (unless you've already checked that).

Yeah, jumbo after my patch will reject on JOHN_VERSION in params.h (I
really didn't want to *not* set it - isn't there some way to do this
without conflict? Like prepending?) as well as jumbo's 0.01% in status.c
(or something like that). I think at this point an mpi patch against
jumbo would be better, but that varies over time.