Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 15:11:18 +0100
From: "websiteaccess@...il.com" <websiteaccess@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: wordlist with 2 words : swap words

Hi

 I build a deco with 2 words for each line word1(space)word2.

 I would a rule able to swap these 2 words

 red house -> house red
 john good -> good john
 etc...

 I read john's rules. I did not found a rule for this kind of
processing.

 There is "The use for a "+" might be to apply some more commands:
"1l2u+r" will reverse the concatenation of both words" but seems only
for single mode.

 I need help from expert :)

thanks for your precious help.

 W.A.