Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:03:22 -0500
From: Barry Fawthrop <barry@...cp.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: John with MPI  no status

Hi All

I'm running John with the MPI patch from bindshell

When I run john with mpirun

I get Loaded  X password hashes with X different salts...
repeated Z times  equal to the -np Z  value

Yet when I press enter while running I do not get a status report
how how far it is and what is the current c/s etc..

Any Reason why?

How can I see what password(s) are being tested and how long it has been running
without stopping the process?

Thanks
Barry