Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 21:40:34 -0500
From: "Matt Weir" <cweir@...edu>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: tutorials on the wiki

I created a tutorial, (along with screen-shots), on how to install JtR
1.7.3.4 on Mac OSX Snow Leopard using the information I've gained from this
mailing list. For example applying the jumbo_v2 patch and the after_jumbo
patch, modifying the Makefile to create the SSE2 build, etc. You can obtain
a copy of the pdf document here:

http://sites.google.com/site/reusablesec/Home/john-the-ripper-files/tutorial

I'd really appreciate any comments, and I was wondering if this is something
that I should upload to the wiki.

Thanks,
Matt