Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:19:58 +0200
From: noah williamsson <noah.williamsson@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: GI John

On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Bucsay Balázs <earthquake@...on.hu> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Thanks :)
> Your work is interesting too, because of the inc.c solution :) I didnt
> thought on it.
>
> Like bartavelle wrote, the djohn, isnt too good... And the Elcomsoft's
> cracker isnt for free :)

If anyone is interested I just published everything that makes up
distributedcracking.net on GitHub.
You'll will need to edit a few files to get it up and running but
you'll need to figure this out on your own.

Also, I'm not intending to develop it further due to lack of interest
and time so no merges will take place.
Feel free to do whatever you want as long as credit is given were credit is due.

I will not support it by any means so consider it publically archived
code with no maintainer.

It can be browsed online on http://github.com/noahwilliamsson

The git URLs are:
git://github.com/noahwilliamsson/distributedcracking.net-webroot.git
git://github.com/noahwilliamsson/distributedcracking.net-backend.git
git://github.com/noahwilliamsson/distributedcracking.net-client.git

  -- noah