Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:28:22 +0200
From: Bucsay Balázs <earthquake@...on.hu>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: raw-md5 module improvement

Hello!

Thx for the bugreport, i didnt have any time at the past, but now i
revised it. I have to compile on big-endian machines.
I fixed too, the hash-table thing in the patches of mine. Its work me fine.

Urls in the right schemas (i hope so :) ):

http://rycon.hu/tools/john-1.7.3-rawMD5_fast-2.diff
http://rycon.hu/tools/john-1.7.3-MYSQL_fast-2.diff

Balázs Bucsay
http://rycon.hu/