Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 05:20:13 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: community wiki

Hi,

We've just setup the Openwall Community Wiki at:

	http://openwall.info/wiki/

and there's a DokuWiki "namespace" for John the Ripper user community
resources:

	http://openwall.info/wiki/john

It may contain pages on and links to things such as tutorials for new
users, advanced usage examples beyond those included in the official
documentation, patches (as well as instructions on how to extract
tarballs and apply patches, and how to make patches), and benchmarks.

I have already created two informative wiki pages (on dealing with
patches), and provided broken links for some pages to be created.

If you have something relevant to share, please register for an account
and edit away!

Thanks,

Alexander