Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 06:43:21 -0500
From: "Raymond, Scott C TSgt USAF ACC 453 EWS/EWF" <Scott.Raymond2@...KLAND.AF.MIL>
To: <john-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: I get a fatal error when installing john-1.7.0.2

I am trying to install john on a Solaris 10 system.  I run make clean
solaris-sparc-gcc and get a fatal error.  I have tried a couple others
as well, including generic, and get a similar fatal error.  The error
is:

*** Error code 1
Make:  Fatal error:  Command failed for target 'sparc.h'
Current working directory /john/john-1.6/src
*** Error code 1
Make:  Fatal error:  Command failed for target 'use-solaris-sparc-gcc'
Current working directory /john/john-1.6/src
*** Error code 1
Make:  Fatal error:  Command failed for target 'solaris-sparc-any'
Current working directory /john/john-1.6/src
*** Error code 1
Make:  Fatal error:  Command failed for target 'solaris-sparc-gcc'
Current working directory /john/john-1.6/src

	Is it possible I have a copy with missing files?  Thank you in
advance for any help you can provide.

Scott