Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:41:06 -0500
From: "Steve ......" <lynx.9595@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: What type of passwords does john crack?

anyways I got it installed with jumbo patch john-1.7-all-4.diff.gz ...
now I have to run john from /etc/john or I get an fopen: john.ini: No such
file or directory error. =/
anyways point is it still doesnt work...
root@box:~/hash# /etc/john/john --format=raw-MD5 tmp
No password hashes loaded

root@box:~/hash# cat tmp
ThePumpe:b3759125aa3bf99b7f4c10d9c87046c
Lane:4b6ac052d0892133682eff29d1a62c5
Aquil:88ce5a69882e9c8560792c632a4946a
Joyc:35afac8f58f984651bd96986932c546