Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 05:58:31 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: custom .chr file

On Mon, Apr 16, 2007 at 02:57:50PM -0400, Gavin Westermann wrote:
> I'd like to make a custom .chr file that only contains the alphabet and
> numbers 0-9, I don't need to include all the characters. Any help no
> generating such a thing would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds like alnum.chr included with JtR 1.7+ is what you need - so
there's no need for you to generate a custom file.

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: 5B341F15  fp: B3FB 63F4 D7A3 BCCC 6F6E  FC55 A2FC 027C 5B34 1F15

Was I helpful?  Please give your feedback here: http://rate.affero.net/solar