Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 21:00:44 +0200
From: Michal Luczaj <regenrecht@...pl>
To:  john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: MinGW build

Solar Designer wrote:
> Well, this suggests that your fake-times() returns almost-real times in
> place of both real and CPU times.  It also suggests that clock() on
> MinGW is not standards-compliant, returning real rather than CPU time.

Great! The patch turns out to be a piece of junk, but thanks to you now
we do know that there is a bug in libc documentation and that MinGW does
not aim for POSIX compatibility :]

And, always look on the bright side of life
(whistle)

:P

Michal

P.S. I don't mind if you just remove 3rd version from FTP. People
shouldn't be misinformed that it is anyhow better.