Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 03:19:17 -0400
From: "Arvind Sood" <asood74@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Error while installing Jumbo Patch

Solar Designer,

Many thanks for your help once again. JTR is now patched and
working.Pleaseconsider the following question

- The OpenSSL documentation says that for "historic reasons" SSL is
installed in /usr/bin/ssl (refer the OpenSSL INSTALL file). Since many JTR
users may end up installing it here, would you consider amending the
MAKEFILE to use this path by default in the -I and -L parameters?

Kind regards,
Arvind