Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:04:55 +0000 (UTC)
From:  Phantom <phantom_otw@...oo.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject:  Re: Performance tuning

> Let's end this discussion for now.  I feel that we're merely annoying
> most of the john-users subscribers with it.

Well, can only speak for myself, but I am certainly not anoyed.
Very interested infact, as it touches some of my prior requests/questions on
future CPU specefic optimizations, if you remember? ;)
I do hope that something good will come out of this interesting, though to me,
highly technical discussion...
And it is good to see that others, seemingly qualified people are taking an
interest into (helping with) the future development of this amazing program :)