Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:03:06 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Gmane

On Sat, Feb 25, 2006 at 10:02:56PM +0100, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> BTW: Did you notice that gmane seems to have problems
> with showing the new messages, while marc doesn't?

Yes - some messages are missing in the Gmane archive, or at least they
are not displayed in the correct group.  I'm not sure why.

But three most recent messages from this thread have appeared on Gmane
without a problem - and almost immediately.

P.S. I had unsubscribed "parag dhandhukiya" immediately after the weird
posting, and I will continue to be doing the same in such cases in order
to keep the amount of noise in here reasonably low - and to not have to
introduce pre-moderation with its associated delays for a while longer.

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: B35D3598  fp: 6429 0D7E F130 C13E C929  6447 73C3 A290 B35D 3598