Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:01:21 -0500
From: Bob Wright <dc0@...kthisohio.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Languages outside of english

Good evening,

I am looking to add an alphabet outside of english and was curious if
anyone could lead me in the right direction? Specifically romanian. I
have the alphabet however i am unsure how to insert it into my conf.
While ive used john for awhile, ive never modified it to this end. Ive
done several google searches however im not turning up the correct
results. =| The primary issue is charectors which are outside of the
english alphabet.

Thanks
-Bob