Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:37:25 +0000 (UTC)
From:  ikbea <ikbea@...mail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject:  source

Hi all,

I would like to have the source of "John the Ripper", where can I download ?

Moreover, I would like to force password to obey rules:
1. password length should be more than 8
2. password should have at least two characters and two uppercases letters
How to configure John the Ripper, so it can detect the password that are not
obey the rules ?

Thanks a lot