Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 15:12:14 -0300 (ART)
From: "Alceu R. de Freitas Jr." <glasswalk3r@...oo.com.br>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: using John to crack MD5 password with more than 13 characters

Hello Alexander,

--- Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> escreveu:

> The advice and the algorithms would be the same.  I
> just don't have a
> Java or Perl implementation.  If you don't mind
> reliance on some C
> code, you can wrap my crypt_blowfish package into a
> Perl module (in
> fact, I know people did that before).

Creating a Perl module to do that would be terrific.
Do you have an URL pointing to the PHP framework or
some documentation from where I could start?

Thanks,

Alceu Rodrigues de Freitas Junior
glasswalk3r@...oo.com.br
http://www.imortais.cjb.net
A well-used door needs no oil on its hinges.
A swift-flowing stream does not grow stagnant.
Neither sound nor thoughts can travel through a vacuum.
Software rots if not used.
These are great mysteries -- The Tao Of Programming, 5.1