Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:59:08 -0600
From: jfoug <jfoug@...nwall.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com, ls@...r.so
Subject: (moved to john-dev) Re: [john-users] QNX Neutrino 6.6.0 password
 hashes

Ok, with a bit more work, it appears that bytes [116 to 119] are not
being cleaned.  To me, it looks like they used a 32 bit int to clean the
data from [112-115] instead of a 64 bit int, and then perform the BE bit
count using a 64 bit value, so the last 8 bytes are prepared properly.

I believe I can get this 'working' using my generic sha2 code, and then
I am pretty sure we can do this in the SIMD code, or at least 'inline'
in the format without having to modify the SIMD code.

--
Community volunteer for John the Ripper project.