Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 00:37:18 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: multi-threaded hash table initialization

On 2015-09-17 00:18, Solar Designer wrote:
> magnum -
>
> Attached is a patch splitting initialization of bitmap and hash table
> into 3 threads (with some duplicate work to determine the hash values).

FYI your patch doesn't apply cleanly to current bleeding (despite, I'm
pretty sure, there should be no clash at all with recent commits). This
happened with one of your patches yesterday also and it's probably very
trival this time too but it'll take me some head scratching and thus
some delay. It's not really a problem, just wanted to let you know.

magnum