Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2015 23:07:41 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PHC: Argon2 on CPU

> even SSE4_1 but I don't know if only one instruction
> blake2b-round.h:#define LOADU(p)  _mm_loadu_si128( (__m128i *)(p) )
> can make that it's SSE4_1 version (?)

According to Intel's Intrinsics Guide:
https://software.intel.com/sites/landingpage/IntrinsicsGuide/
this is an intrinsics for SSE2 instruction, if this is what you are asking for.
Also I guess that we should use unaligned access only where it is necessary.

> files .cpp are with header and I added that I modified these files but
> files .h are without header and I don't know what to do with these,
> even part of blake2 is without header
> https://github.com/khovratovich/Argon2/blob/master/Argon2i/ref/blake-round.h

I would merge this one with one blake2.h or define it where we use it.
There is already a ton of files in src directory, it would be better
to not throw in more small files like that.

Thanks,
Lukas