Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:30:50 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Johnny test feedback (was: Mathieu's weekly report #7)

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 1:16 PM, Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com> wrote:

> It's the same as on the wiki in the Custom Builds
> http://openwall.info/wiki/john/custom-builds (top link, includes
> source)

I don't think it's the same. The john.exe used in your johnny executable
has a date of 06-01 while the john in the wiki has the date 06-15. Also,
your john.exe from the wiki works without the crash message while the one
in your johnny archive doesn't on my system. Please tell me if you got the
same result. Thanks.

Thanks for testing Johnny, we merged two new branches in master recently
and are making latest bugfixes. We'll freeze the code and put the new
release in another branch on github really soon so you'll see
improvements(like multi-session management, auto-load last session etc.)
that were not on your early build.

Content of type "text/html" skipped