Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 15:51:21 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Johnny: plan of releases

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com> wrote:

> I propose we work on the Release the week of 22-26. This is right before
> the mid-term evaluation. We do a nice wrapup of the work done so far,
> presented in a usable form. :-)
>
> Do we agree on this?

I agree for the date. By the way, do you want to static link qt latest
version in johnny(I think at least on Windows, it's a must, maybe qt won't
be installed or maybe the qt installer that you talked in the other thread
takes care of that, I'll have to check that) or dynamically linking ?

Content of type "text/html" skipped