Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 01:13:09 +0300
From: Aleksey Cherepanov <lyosha@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [Johnny] TODO and comments in code

On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 07:40:35PM +0300, Shinnok wrote:

> > On May 6, 2015, at 11:55 PM, Aleksey Cherepanov <lyosha@...nwall.com> wrote:
> >
> > Shinnok,
> >
> > I've used default branch from your repo:
> > $ git clone https://github.com/shinnok/johnny
> >
> > I think I'll bring everything to the list to be discussed.
>
> Please don't do that. Unless you have the time to handle it properly(like I mentioned in the prev. e-mails), I suggest we let Mathieu exercise on it. I have enough to collect from the list and organize already. If you dump everything from there into here that's going to make things worse for me.

I've looked over some todos. I still think that they are not very
important. Some todos may be solved by your picture of wanted
structure, so you may want to glance at them.

I'll leave it now. I am going to implement --show=types option to
print information about hashes in files in a parseable format. That's
1.5.2.

I think 1.5.1 needs more loud thoughts from you because we are stuck
there.

Thanks!

--
Regards,