Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 21:15:35 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: [Johnny] TODO and comments in code

Mathieu,

On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 01:01:46PM -0500, Mathieu Laprise wrote:
> I'm a little confused because you two seems to ask me two opposite things.

It'd help if you improve on your e-mail quoting.  Most of your postings
suffer from poor quoting, but this time it's in fact unclear to me who
"you two" are and what those "two opposite things" are, without having
to search for previous messages.  And yes, I haven't been following the
discussion closely, but I'd like us to avoid having john-dev postings
that are so unclear on their own anyway. ;-)

Thanks,

Alexander