Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:09:56 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: JtR GSoC students are GitHub "collaborators".

Agnieszka, Kai, Lei,

Welcome (obviously that goes for Mathieu too)!

I made you "collaborators" in the GitHub repo (for Lei this was actually
a week or two ago). This is mostly for being able to assign you to
"issues" in case needed (a stupid limitation in GitHub). You will
technically be able to push directly to the main branch but please do
not do that, at least not yet. Just send pull requests from a topic
branch of a local fork of yours, as usual.

BTW in case we decide to include Johnny in the Jumbo repo at some point
I will obviously add Mathieu (as well as Shinnok and Aleksey) too.

magnum