Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:17:48 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSOC] A wonderful summer is starting !

Agnieszka, Kai, Lei, Mathieu -

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 10:51:30PM -0400, Mathieu Laprise wrote:
> Let the fun and the challenge begin !

Exactly!  Meanwhile, I announced your projects here:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/announce/2015/04/28/1

Now my request to you: please start posting weekly status reports in
here.  These should contain two sections: "Accomplishments" (what you
did since the previous weekly report) and "Priorities" (what you intend
to work on during the week).

For your very first report, the "Accomplishments" may summarize your
qualification task and your work on the project so far (not limited to a
particular one week period).  Please post this initial report, number 0,
in here today or at your earliest convenience.  Please post further
reports each Monday, starting with report 1 on May 4.

Here are some sample weekly reports:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2013/08/12/3
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2013/08/18/4
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2013/08/26/5
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2013/08/27/2

... and you may easily find more of these.

Please include your name in the message Subject on these weekly reports
so that the Subjects on any followup postings make it clear whose weekly
report the followup applies to.  An example Subject would be: "Mathieu's
weekly report #0".

Thank you!

Alexander