Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:27:43 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank.dittrich@...lbox.org>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: How to test S/KEY format?

So far, I've not been able to find out which library to install to make
S/KEY format work on my Linux system.
All I seem to find are references to FreeBSD's SKEY man pages.

Is anybody else able to build a john version with S/KEY support?
If not on a Linux system, then may be on a BSD system?
If S/Key format can be used on a Linux system, should the required
software be installed on bull?

Most of that code seems to be several years old, and probably hasn't
been tested at all for quite some time.

Frank