Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 17:29:56 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Parallella: lclk_div

Yaniv -

Regarding this comment by Roman:

http://forums.parallella.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=422#p3205

I am wondering whether this line:

sudo /home/linaro/work/scr/lclk_div4.elf

in rc.local on the Parallella prototype that we're using could actually
be obsolete with the new bitstream and eSDK.  Should we keep it or
should we remove it?  Can it be causing reliability problems (if kept?
or if removed?)

What is the purpose of this clock divider, and what does it do exactly?

Thanks,

Alexander