Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 17:43:01 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256

2013/7/22 Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>:
> * TODO:
> *       auto LWS/GWS setup
> *       split kernel

Patch for splitted kernel attached.

Line below produces segfault, this does not occurs with -O0 in CFLAGS.
//HANDLE_CLERROR(clReleaseMemObject(mem_state), "Release mem state");

Since this is called only on exit, I commented it and it should be no
big problems with that.

Performance is ~1% worse, but I see no X lags anymore.
Lukas

Download attachment "pbkdf2-hmac-sha256-opencl_split.diff" of type "application/octet-stream" (25420 bytes)