Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 17:10:37 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: FPGA reprogramming on ZedBoard / Parallella board

Katja,

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 02:49:01PM +0200, Katja Malvoni wrote:
> I uploaded .bin file created using ISE 14.4 -
> /home/kmalvoni/bitstreams/parallella16_prototype_14_4.bit.bin

As expected, the same problem is seen: Ethernet stops working a few
seconds after the new bitstream is loaded.

I could test Gigabit Ethernet, but it'd take me a while to set up here
(don't have a Gigabit switch handy here, would have to either obtain one
or use a crossover cable to another machine).

Maybe you can try working around the issue, so that we'll stay at 100M?

Alexander