Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 23:55:36 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Busted OpenCL formats

magnum, Sayantan -

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 01:22:19AM +0530, Sayantan Datta wrote:
> I have pushed the mask-mode interface to main bleeding.

Did anyone approve this?  I did not.  Sayantan, did you think you could
just go ahead and break bleeding for a while, without coordination with
anyone on the team?  That's a bad idea if so.  Yes, this is bleeding,
yet some coordination for things like that is desirable.

> I'll push descrypt
> supporting mask mode today. Other formats will follow after I have made
> necessary changes to bitmaps.

I'll leave it up to magnum to decide what to do now.

Alexander