Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 23:46:58 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Rafael's weekly report #8

Rafael,

On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 03:05:18AM +0100, Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas wrote:
> Accomplishments:
> 1. Implement Scrypt in Epiphany.

Is this working?  On one core or many?  Does it pass tests (and which)?
What's the speed?  Where's the code?

> 2. Move to CGMiner 3.10 in order to have Epiphany as a platform in CGMiner.

It is not clear what you have done.  I guess you downgraded your working
tree from a newer version to cgminer 3.10, but what do you have in that
tree by now?  Is it working?  Does it run scrypt on Epiphany?

>  Priorities:
> 1. Debug an buffer overflow and reduce TMTO

"Buffer overflow" suggests that your scrypt on Epiphany is probably not
working yet.  Correct?

What's the current TMTO factor?  Is it somehow related to the "buffer
overflow", or why did you list these as one item?

> 2. Get information about the next task.

Please provide a real report first.  This one was way too brief, leaving
us all guessing as to the actual status of the project.

Thanks,

Alexander